mental health and self-care resources for harm reduction, mental health and self-care resources for harm reduction
How is COVID-19 affecting your mental health? Take this survey to help increase understanding of the lockdown and its impacts on communities.
- TEND Online Learning: Webinar Series – This webinar series offers essential strategies, tools and resources to help organizations front line workers and their leaders to support their clients and one another.
- COVID-19 and Mental Health Initiative (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Mental health and wellness resources (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Mental health and substance use resources and mental wellness toolkit (Wellness Together)
- How to Reduce Your Risk of PTSD in a Post-Covid-19 World (New York Times)
- How mental health caregivers in Sudbury are supporting one another during COVID-19 (CBC)
- This Is Not a Normal Mental-Health Disaster (The Atlantic)
- BC COVID-19 survey shows decline in mental health, concern about staying home when sick (Global News)
- More people calling mental health help line as pandemic drags on (CBC)
- Addressing trauma in substance use disorder: a critical gap in service amplified by COVID-19 (Journal of the College of Family Physicians of Canada)
Want to connect with other folks in harm reduction? Consider joining us for Happy Harm Reduction Hangout. Hangout is an opportunity for drug policy and harm reduction folks to check in with others, build community and mutual support each Wednesday in a causal, safe atmosphere.